To see the written guide alongside the video, head over to our website https://geekymedics.com/cardiovascular-examination-2
This video aims to give you an idea of what’s required in the Cardiovascular Examination OSCE.
Normal heart sounds and aortic regurgitation/stenosis sounds
Recorded on a Thinklabs Digital Stethoscope (https://www.thinklabs.com)
Check out our other awesome clinical skills resources including:
- 📝 120+ PDF OSCE Checklists: https://geekymedics.com/pdf-osce-checklists/
- 🗂️ 900+ OSCE Flashcards: https://geekymedics.com/osce-flashcards/
- 📱Geeky Medics OSCE App: https://geekymedics.com/geeky-medics-app/
- ❓Over 3000 Free MCQs: https://geekyquiz.com/
- 🩺Medical Finals Question Pack: https://geekymedics.com/medical-student-finals-questions/
- 💊PSA Question Pack: https://geekymedics.com/psa-question-bank/
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about our latest content: https://geekymedics.com/newsletter/ ✉️
Join the Geeky Medics community: 👩👩👧👧
Always adhere to your medical school/local hospital guidelines when performing examinations or clinical procedures. DO NOT perform any examination or procedure on patients based purely upon the content of these videos. Geeky Medics accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance upon the information provided in this video.
Some people have found this video useful for ASMR purposes.