You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? https://goo.gl/p55v8J Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/p55v8J
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 7 questions.
- What’s the difference between "almost" and "barely"?
- I wanna ask you about "spoilt" word. Can you explain the different meaning it has in a couple of sentences? Ex. I spoil to my dog. Ex2. I wouldn’t want to spoil your fun.
- What is the meaning of "darn it to heck"?
- Can you tell me the meaning of the word "lame"? Can we say someone is lame?
- What’s the difference between "It’s said" and "They say"?
- Difference between "sacrifice" vs "compromise"? When & where I can use these words?
- What’s the difference between "Have", "Have got" and "Got" in general sentence?
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishClass101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishClass101