Overview of weather and natural events in the World.
What is happening in this world: natural disasters on the planet of Earth.
The latest news about weather events and disasters. The climate is changing rapidly, which inevitably leads to global warming.
In Italy, on the island of Sicily, the eruption of Mount Etna began. The plume of smoke reached a height of 10 kilometers, according to experts from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology of Catania.
Local residents talked about the fallout of ash in nearby settlements. In some villages, ashes covered roads and rooftops in a thick layer.
The volcanic eruption did not affect the operation of the Catania Fontanarossa airport. At the moment, there is no data on the victims and material losses due to the eruption that happened.
The channel presents such weather events and natural disasters as:
1. Water: rain, hail, snowfall, flood, mudflow, tsunami, high tide, heavy rainfall, snow, huge waves, river flooding, dam overflow, ice flood, snowfall.
2. Fire: fire, forest fire, volcanic lava, lightning.
3. Earth: earthquake, landslide, rockfall, sinkhole.
4. Air: tornado, hurricane, wind, cyclone, storm, typhoon, sandstorm, tropical storm.
5. Space: lunar eclipse, solar eclipse, planetary parade, asteroid, comet, planet, satellite, meteorite, UFO, fireball in the sky, space debris, full moon, ISS, space exploration, Space X, NASA.
6. Nature: animals, insects, plants, climatic zones, natural events and phenomena.
Subscribe to the channel "When the Earth is Angry": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
ATTENTION: All videos are taken from public sources. The selection is carried out by date of publication, title, description and place of the event. Sometimes, due to unfair posting of news on social networks, the video may contain frames that do not correspond to the date and place. It is not always possible to check all videos. We apologize for possible mistakes!