#mywordbook #mywordbook.com #fortuitous
Meaning of fortuitous : happening by accident or chance.
1. Mark proved to be fortuitous by selecting all six winning lotto numbers.
2. The decrease in unemployment is not a fortuitous result.
3. Isn’t it quite fortuitous the stolen money reappeared before the police arrived?
4. A series of fortuitous circumstances advanced her career.
5. His success depended on a fortuitous combination of circumstances.
6. The collapse of its rivals brought fortuitous gains to the company.
7. The meeting with Jack was fortuitous.
8. Their success is the result of a fortuitous combination of circumstances.
9. Long ago, Neil had a fortuitous meeting with a television producer which helped him become a star.
10. A fortuitous fire destroyed all evidence of his wrongdoing.