Do you know how to use should in English? Like most modal verbs, should has many different meanings and can be used in many different ways. In this lesson, you can learn how to use should correctly and naturally in different situations. Continue practicing modal verbs with a certified English teacher: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this free lesson here: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/video-lesson-using-should
The full version includes the script and exercises to help you understand this topic fully.
1. What Does ‘Should’ Mean? 0:33
2. Using ‘Should’ to Give Advice 2:01
3. Using ‘Should’ to Express Your Opinion 2:53
4. Using ‘Should’ to Criticise Past Mistakes 4:05
5. Using ‘Should’ to Talk about Probability 6:00
You can learn:
- The basic meaning of ‘should.’
- How to make sentences with ‘should’.
- How to use ‘should’ to give advice in English.
- How to express your opinions with ‘should’.
- How to use ‘should’ in the past.
- How to use ‘should’ to talk about probability.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
See more free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons