✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
What does Relatively mean? Learn the meaning of Relatively as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Relatively definition (adverb) to a certain degree or in comparison to another thing
Relatively pronunciation: rel-uh-tiv-lee
Examples of Relatively in a sentence:
1. Since the building was built two years ago, it is still relatively new.
2. The debate has been relatively quiet with just a couple of outbursts.
3. Compared to the cost of living in other countries, it’s relatively cheap to live in Costa Rica.
4. At seventeen, Gail is relatively young to be a mother.
5. In comparison to the rundown hotel we stayed in last night, this place is relatively charming.
Relatively synonyms and other related words for Relatively
rather, quite, somewhat, fairly, moderately, comparatively, approximately, pretty, proportionately, comparably, reasonably, tolerably, about, in accordance with, in part, in some measure, passably, relevantly, partially, partly, pertinently, almost, as good as, bit, bordering on, close to, for the greatest part, in the neighborhood of, in the vicinity of, incompletely
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ‘em!) 👇
► http://VocabularyVideos.com - a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com - our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp - Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets