A family tree showing the relationship between different members of the family.
The names of the family members that appear in the chart are:
grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, father, mother, you, sister, brother, wife, husband, cousin, son, daughter, nephew, niece, grandson, granddaughter, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law.
Also the collective words of parents, grandparents and children appear on the screen at the appropriate moments.
The names of male members of the family are in blue bubbles, the female members are in pink bubbles for ease of recognition. The bubbles, names and relationships lines appear on screen little by little as the family tree grows.
There is a brief pause before the name of each family member is shown in order to give students a chance to say the correct name.
See our complete list of members of the family in English here:
#FamilyMembers #FamilyVocabulary #EnglishVocabulary
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
- Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
- Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
- Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
- Custom emoji to use in live chat
- I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET’S CONNECT!
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward