In this lesson, you can learn about the modal verbs must, have to and should.
Do you know the difference between ‘must’, ‘have to’ and ‘should’? English learners often mix up these three verbs. In this lesson, you can learn how to use must, have to and should correctly in English. Work on more modal verbs with an English teacher from OOE: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
You can see the full lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/must-have-to-should.
1. Must vs. Have to 0:25
2. Mustn’t vs. Don’t Have to 3:45
3. Must vs. Should 6:00
4. Must vs. Have to vs. Should 8:52
This lesson will help you:
- Learn about the differences between ‘must’ and ‘have to’.
- Understand how to use ‘must’ and ‘have to’ correctly to talk about obligations.
- Learn the differences between ‘mustn’t’ and ‘don’t have to’.
- With the differences between ‘must’ and ‘should’.
- Understand how to use these modal verbs to discuss obligations, give advice, explain something is forbidden, say something is not necessary, and give your opinion in English.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
See more free English video lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.