Beautiful meditation guided by Mooji
For more information about Mooji, including upcoming events schedule, please visit https://mooji.org
The full library of Mooji talks and retreats is available on https://mooji.tv
Visit us on:
Check out our on line store: https://teespring.com/stores/infinite-love-meditation-club
How to meditate:
There are many techniques used to induce a meditative state. Some require a quiet calm relaxing space, while others prefer the use of music, using a mantra (repeating a word or sound), or guided meditation. Guided meditation and music have become increasingly popular meditation techniques in the last few years.
ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a type of guided meditation that results in either a very relaxing state or even a tingling sensation radiating from the head throughout the rest of the body. ASMR uses triggers or sounds that have an effect on the body’s central nervous system. Typically these are soft, repetitive and monotonous sounds. If you’re interested in using ASMR for meditation, visit our ASMR page for more information.
The effects of meditation can be very similar to self-hypnotization. Most people have experienced driving down the highway and realizing that at some point they turned on their autopilot and don’t quite remember how they ended up where they are. The familiar and repetitive sights and sounds send them into a form of self-hypnosis. These same techniques are used for meditation, which is actually very similar to self-hypnosis. This is what makes both music and guided meditation great techniques for meditating.
Music that has been specifically made to facilitate meditation includes beats and tones that have a particular effect on the mind and body. Most users find that using music and guided meditation helps them to relax and slip into a meditative state much more quickly than silence alone. The following is a list of techniques and tips to aid both beginners and seasoned meditators in enjoying the deepest most relaxing meditation sessions possible.
• Meditate in a clean quiet place, where you aren’t likely to be interrupted.
• Use headphones while listening to music to help drown out other noises.
• Dress comfortably
• Set aside a specific time to meditate daily and incorporate it into your daily routine.
• Use visualization techniques, such as imagining peaceful serene surroundings.
• Start by relaxing your feet, then move up to the body to the crown of your head relaxing one body part at a time slowly, while relaxing the mind as well.
• Don’t get discouraged! Like most things, the more you meditate the easier it will become.
• If something isn’t working in your meditation routine, try something different.
Please like us and subscribe, it is FREE, help us create better place for all of us :)))