See the written guide alongside the video here https://geekymedics.com/respiratory-examination-2/
This video provides a guide to respiratory examination, including real-time auscultation sounds of common pathology such as:
- Coarse crackles
- Fine crackles
The ability to carry out a thorough respiratory examination is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what’s required in the OSCE and you can then customise the examination to suit your own personal style.
Special thanks to www.easyauscultation.com and Andy Howes for providing some of the respiratory sounds.
Check out our other awesome clinical skills resources including:
- 📝 120+ PDF OSCE Checklists: https://geekymedics.com/pdf-osce-checklists/
- 🗂️ 900+ OSCE Flashcards: https://geekymedics.com/osce-flashcards/
- 📱Geeky Medics OSCE App: https://geekymedics.com/geeky-medics-app/
- ❓Over 3000 Free MCQs: https://geekyquiz.com/
- 🩺Medical Finals Question Pack: https://geekymedics.com/medical-student-finals-questions/
- 💊PSA Question Pack: https://geekymedics.com/psa-question-bank/
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about our latest content: https://geekymedics.com/newsletter/ ✉️
Join the Geeky Medics community: 👩👩👧👧
Always adhere to your medical school/local hospital guidelines when performing examinations or clinical procedures. DO NOT perform any examination or procedure on patients based purely upon the content of these videos. Geeky Medics accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance upon the information provided in this video.
Some people have found this video useful for ASMR purposes.