This video describes environmental problems and possible solutions. The causes and effects of global are described with an easy to understand diagram of the greenhouse effect. Learn how to give advice using ‘should’. The language we need to describe consequences is also covered in this video, such as: as a result, therefore, so, and this causes…
Here are the homework questions from the video:
1. What do you do to help prevent pollution?
2. What can large cities do to improve their air quality?
3. Are you worried about global warming?
4. What are some things which you recycle?
5. What is the most important issue facing the environment today.