#learnenglish #English #speakenglish
Do you know the difference between through and throughout??
Do you know where to use them and what they mean?
Well, today you’re going to learn all of this and more!
Contribute subtitles in your language! You’ll get credit and you’ll help others to learn too!: http://bit.ly/cosmictranslation
🌞 Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to help other English learners find my videos! 🌻
LEARN A LANGUAGE RESOURCES:
Memrise: https://www.memrise.com (follow me! https://www.memrise.com/user/Cosm0 )
Coffee Break: https://radiolingua.com
Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com (follow me! https://www.duolingo.com/profile/carlaspark )
✦ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/englishwithcarla
✦ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/carlathecosmictraveller
ANSWERS TO EXERCISE:
1. He ran through the crowd.
2. He walked for three days through the jungle.
3. Throughout my life, I’ve met many people.
4. The train went through a very long tunnel.
5. There are hundreds of cows thrroughout the field.