To learn more about Brilliant, go to http://brilliant.org/mariana and SIGN UP FOR FREE!
Video on personal finance habits: https://youtu.be/aLsVEmTfrJc
Learning how to manage your personal finances and budgeting, independently of your specific financial situation, should definitely be one of your priorities this year; I mean, it should be one of your priorities your whole life, but if you haven’t kickstarted the process yet, this year is as good a time as any to get more involved in the world of personal finance.
My Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/121pqeifcr46ycXTskckJtjgzJ4tu_WRF-0e3S2K6vdQ/edit?usp=sharing
‣ Ovalblog Financial Education: https://blog.ovalmoney.com/section/financial-education/
‣ Simple Budget Printable: https://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/documents/cfpb_well-being_monthly-budget.pdf
‣ Money Management Template: https://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/money-management-template.html
‣ Notion Financial Tracker (paid): https://gumroad.com/l/TAosI
‣ Notion Personal Finance Template (free): https://www.notion.so/Personal-finances-32df76a3a6904c6f9e588f34d97e5a11
‣ Best Personal Finance books:https://time.com/nextadvisor/in-the-news/best-personal-finance-books/
‣ Best Personal Finance podcasts: https://www.businessinsider.com/personal-finance/best-personal-finance-podcasts
‣ Mint: https://mint.intuit.com/
Everything about Debt:
‣ 25 Ways to Get Out of Debt in 2021: https://www.daveramsey.com/blog/ways-to-get-out-of-debt
‣ 10 Ways to Get out of Debt: https://www.thebalance.com/start-getting-out-of-debt-960852
‣ Escape the Debt Cycle: https://www.thebalance.com/get-out-of-the-debt-cycle-4054269
‣ Mortgages - a Beginner’s Guide: https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/mortgages-a-beginners-guide
Video edited by: Mary Among Stories (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FTC: This video is sponsored by Brilliant.