In this lesson, you can learn about sentence structure in English.
You’ll learn how to construct all kinds of sentences in English, from the simplest possible sentences, to long, complex sentences which contain many different ideas. Practice using correct sentence structure and post your example sentences in the comments!
Get more details about English sentence structure with a certified teacher from OOE. Try a lesson today and see how they can help you improve: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/sentence-structure.
1. How to Build a Simple Sentence 0:32
2. Complements - What Comes Next? 2:58
3. Adding Description to Your Sentences 8:43
4. How to Make Complex Sentences with Independent Clauses 11:41
5. How to Make Complex Sentences with Dependent Clauses 15:36
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to build simple sentences.
- Using compliments.
- Adding onto simple sentences to create more detailed sentence structure.
- How to add description to your sentence.
- How to make complex sentences with independent clauses.
- How to make complex sentences with dependent clauses.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
To see more free English lessons like this one, visit our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.